Friday, December 16, 2011

I just have to brag

Recently I turned 21 again!  For my birthday my husband wanted to buy me some designer sunglasses since I lost my last pair at Lagoon.  He took me to look at sunglasses but I ended up getting some cheap pair.  What can I say I love cheap sunglasses.  The night before my birthday I came home from work to a pantry that was cleaned out!  It was such a pleasant surprise.  On my birthday David brought me home some beautiful flowers (I never get flowers).  Aleecia was a big help!  I told David we need to pretend its my birthday everyday so Aleecia will help a little bit more.  He didn't like my idea though.  We went out to dinner and spent some time together as a family.  It was a wonderful birthday and I felt a little spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment