Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Grace

 
 
Grace
 
Ephesians 2:8-9
"God saved you by his grace when you believed.  And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.  Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it."
 
 
Growing up LDS I feel that Grace was never talked about nor understood.  My "turning point" into Christianity was when I understood what Grace is.
 
 
Justice: Getting what you deserve whether it is good or bad
Mercy: Not getting what you deserve
Grace: Getting better then what you deserve
 
Grace is a GIFT! It is something that we don't earn it is just given to us. It is definitely not something deserved, it's much better.  I am so grateful for this wonderful gift that I want to do good things to tell God thank you.  I recently heard a song that I think describes this perfectly.
 
All I can Do (Thank You) by Mikeschair
All I can do is thank you
For this life I never deserved
Wanna thank you for the grace
I know I don't have to earn
You love me, you love me
Your mercy is proof
All I can do is say thank you
All I can do is say thank you 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment