Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Month of Thanks!

With it being November I thought I would try and post at least weekly something I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for my good eye sight.

Just the other day I was thinking to my self about all the things that I hate about my physical appearance (something that all women do), when I realized how negative I was being.  I then tried to think of at least one thing I like about myself.  I have good vision.  I wake up in the morning and I can see perfectly.  I don't have to worry about glasses or contacts. And for that I am thankful.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know there were people out there who still had good eye sight without paying a fortune to get it. That is something really awesome and something to be thankful for! Way to go you. I wish it was me!

    ReplyDelete