Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Molting

Days 3,4,5,and 6 I have been itchy and peeling!  I have to wash my face four times a day, apply antibiotic ointment twice a day, I have to apply healing ointment every 30 to 60 minutes, and I have to do light therapy once a day.  I have struggled with applying the stupid healing ointment every 30 to 60 minutes.  I forget or I get too busy feeding Eva or putting her down for naps.  My face has been peeling and I have struggled to not peel it.  I am going a little crazy just staying hidden at home but its for the best.  The other day Aleecia's friend came selling stuff for dance and I'm sure I freaked her out.  When I told Aleecia that I probably scared her friend she said she had warned her that I was "freaky". 


Right side

Left side






2 comments:

  1. OUCH!! I can't believe you aren't in tons of pain. It looks so sore. And I thought waxing my legs was bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks pretty awesome considering how it started!

    ReplyDelete